Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ebay Largest STAR WARS Collection Ever VINTAGE


gluppps.....for saga star wars fans.

** Here is the new revised listing that is easy to read. Unfortunately eBay had to end the old listing to correct this new one. So, I am very sorry to all the people who had bids on the old listing. But, this one is much easier to read and understand. Also, the description is still longer than ebay allows, so I had to create a new custome page to show the second half of the collection in my Ebay Store. This auction has the first half of the collection so click on the link at the end to see the rest. I promise this one will not end until it is sold. **

After a lifetime of collecting, it is time to sell it all. I need the money to send my daughters to a better school. So please bid or tell a friend. You’ll be getting one of the largest Star Wars collections in the United States, and the money is going to a good cause (My children’s future). This collection consists of items from 1977-2007 and has over 7500 items. It included Life Size Figures, Variants, Exclusives, Mail-Aways, Displays, Figures, Playsets, Accessories, Books, Cards, Games, rare and hard to come by items from all over the world, as well as everything in between. I encourage you to take a look at the list. You will be blown away at the sheer size and completeness of my collection.**


Starting bid:US $25,000.00

References:
www.ebay.com/

No comments: