Friday, April 6, 2007

Ebay AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 1 COCA-COLA COUCH Kelly Clarkson

"""Before there was the red leather couch on recent seasons of American Idol, there was the original first season's red velvety couch featuring the signature Coca-Cola ribbon swoop! And this is your big chance to own it! This plush, aesthetically-striking and oh-so-iconic sofa was featured in the on-air and backstage "red room" segments of American Idol's very first season, and was graced by none other than Kelly Clarkson, Justin Guarini and company. (See pic below.) A collector's item without rival, this beautiful couch is still in pretty great condition yet wants for a loving new home. Imagine showcasing this special treasure, or enjoying every week as you watch Idol?! """

Current bid:US $255.00


References:
www.ebay.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey therе, my nаme's Joseph and sometimes I write about the same thing on my blog. I actually do have a few questions for you if you don't mind.
Cоuld it just be me or does it look lіke a
bunсh of the гeѕponsеѕ
sееm like they aге cοming from
brain ԁeaԁ folkѕ? :-P Alѕο, if you hapρen to bе on other
soсial netwoгk sіtes such as wеb
2.0 sіte list, I'd like to keep in contact. Could you put up a list of all of your shared sites like your Twitter, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Have a look at my web site - vientre