Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ebay PARENTS KILLED BY NINJA! NEED MONEY FOR KUNG FU LESSONS

JUA..JUA..JUA...
""""Many years ago........
When I was a young child
my family took a trip to Japan for the international martial arts championship. My father, a 23rd degree black belt, wasn’t going to compete but to judge..Little did I know that this was the trip that would change my destiny forever............
As soon as we arrived in Japan we caught a cab to my father's Shaolin master's house. They were both elated, as they hadn't seen one another for many years. My father's teacher was the Grandmaster Xin Chee leader of the School of the Empty Hand..Xin Chee had been wanting to ask a favor of my father. Recently he had been having trouble with a neighboring clan of ninja warriors. They were outraged at the grandmaster, as he would not train them in the art of the Empty Hand.
Xin Chee asked my father to take the secret scrolls with him to the U.S., where they could be hidden in a place out of reach of the treacherous ninja clan. My father of course agreed.......""""
Buy it now price: US $1.99

References:
www.ebay.com/

No comments: