Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ebay ANNA NICOLE SMITH: AUTOGRAPH! HAND-WRITTEN LETTER!


""This may be the rarest item on ebay: a one-of-a-kind HAND-WRITTEN LETTER from ANNA NICOLE SMITH, with her AUTOGRAPH! In the late 1990s, I had an idea to publish a book called THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER DID. I wrote to hundreds of celebrities, and asked to them to write back, telling their most embarrassing moment. But the only one who ever wrote back was ANNA NICOLE, so I never published the book. I am a published author who has had 3 books published and I have worked in publishing my whole life. I have no way of authenticating this autograph. It came when she was living in L.A. in the mid-late 1990s. It is a neat collectible, and a private peak into the mind of one one of our greatest pop culture icons. The letter she wrote reads: "THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER DID WAS... "When I called Gary Busey Nick Nolte!! All nite at the Academy Awards! How embarrassing. I even watch Nick on screen! What a dummy I was." She then printed and signed her name at the bottom of the letter""


References:
www.ebay.com/

No comments: