Saturday, December 30, 2006

Orange Zune limited edition on Ebay


After some Pinks, it looks like we have a limited edition Orange Zune out in the wild! No83 of 100 was on sale on eBay, but nobody was interested paying more than $750 to buy it...

Up for bids is a brand new, VERY RARE, limited edition ORANGE Zune. That's right! The ORANGE one! Several pink Zunes have shown up on Ebay but I have yet to see an orange one. The box has been opened. I couldn't resist and actually used the Zune. However, I was extremely careful with it. It will arrive to you as if it were never touched. I did use the 14 day Zune Pass trial but I do not think that is much of a big deal. I accept only Paypal and will ship only to a confirmed address. Shipping will be $20.00 via USPS Priority mail. Insurance is included.




No comments: