Sunday, December 10, 2006

Some PS3 sellers are very sensitive in Ebay

From the auction: "Why should I listen to the negativity that other people has to throw at me? Why should I lower my price based on what 10 people think? Who are they to tell me what to do? As far as I know, I live in a country filled with hopes and dreams. I'm proud to live in a country with so much freedom. Why should I give up my hopes, dreams, and freedom, because of people that just want to be hurtful! So I'm going to exceed my own limitations and do what I wanted to do. I'm not being greedy or needy. Like I said, it's a free country so I can do whatever I wish to do. Whether this thing sells for 1,000,000 or a dollar, it's only money. And yes, in the end, this is only a toy with a retail value of $599." Yours for: $1,000,000

autor:Wolfgang Gruener

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each seller and buyer pays what it thinks thats right in each case´, each of us know ourself interest in the item