Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ebay.New Life for Sale!!



NEW LIFE FOR SALE!!


This auction is for a New Life in the coastal town of Wollongong, Australia of a 24 year old male.

It includes the following:

Winning bidder will take ownership of my:

- Name
- Phone number
- All my possessions which includes the following
- Clothes,
- Roughly 300 CDs
- Surfboard
- Laptop (minus certain information with my discretion),
- Pushbike (Has wonky handlebars, may need some work)
- Books,
- Bed
- CD player
- Backpack
- Tennis racquets
- Golf Clubs(which you will have no idea how to use)
- Childhood photos
- Skateboard
- Nice lamp which your ex-girlfriend bought you.

- I will teach you my skills which include the following

- Surfing (Expert)
- Climbing (Intermediate)
- Skateboarding (Novice)
- Handstand Skills (Expert)
- Fire Twirling Skills (Intermediate)
- Devil Stick Twirling (Expert)
(Plus many more)


- Will introduce to all my friends & potential lovers (around 8 which I have been flirting with)
- I have around 15 close friends and around 170 other friends
- I have 2 nemeses.

I will endeavor to take on a new identity freeing up my prior identity to the winning applicant. Any contact with my former life will be under a different persona.

Only people who will make a full attempt to embrace my life need apply.

Serious bidders only please.

Male or Females welcome (My name is gender neutral)

Good Luck
- Lifestyle is very social. It includes a lot of going out.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.